Wednesday, July 15, 2009

childhood memories

I found this in the internet and I think it's one of the best webcams of my childhood's hometown. It's also funny, that this webcam is being maintained by an old schoolmate of mine... he's a nice guy and he's the man who sold me his electric guitar, my "famous" white Fender Bullet. Wondering, how his life is going...

















So, what you can see here? The town, where I spent my childhood is called Füssen and it is located in the south at the border to Austria. In my opinion it's one of the most beautiful areas in Germany. It undoubtably became famous because of the castles which are close: Neuschwanstein and the castle Hohenschwangau. The webcam shows the mountain, where the castle Neuschwanstein resides. This is almost the same view, which I had from my room in my parent's house. Getting a bit sentimental now, so I stop here ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home