Friday, November 07, 2008

a new start

hah.... 2 years later after my first post I'll try it again. I always wanted to have my very own blog, because everyone else has one. I'm pretty sure, I will be the only writer and reader of this space, but hey, that's ok. At least I spend my time for something more meaningful than just watching TV or having a lazy time on my couch.

I made the decision to write it in english for various reasons:
a) to improve my desastrous english
b) of course i have the hope, that some friend will read it from time to time... and many of my friends are widespreaded all over the world...

I'm not a native english speaker, so apologize my bumpy english...
from time to time I will write in german too, maybe sometimes even in portuguese... just to give my friends in brazil a laugh ;-)

and..... I will send this blog out to the world, to give myself some pressure to fill it with blah- blah and some other blah

so, let's go on, noah, keep on blogging (I hope the next post will not arrive in 2010 but somehow sooner).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home